Friday, February 6, 2009

all of the boys and all the girls are begging to if you seek amy :)

HAHAHA Do you guys get it?

Guess who's back? How very exciting, call your friend, jack off your dog, call the police, get a restraining order - I don't care!

What is wrong with me?

So, M.V.A.L (My Very Awful Life, will be known as MVAL from here on) is not getting any less A. Everything I do fails. For example, I will be walking Princess Olly Sausage McChicken Noodle Soup Muffin (Poor, poor dog) and I will see a cute guy, with a cute dog, one of these two things will happen - it's sod's law - either P.O.S.M.N.S.M (he has a magnet that makes other dogs HATE him, I swear) will maim his cute dog, or maim him. Either that, or I will step in dog shit, or sing to my iPod loudly without even realising he's there. This is the kind of bad life I lead...

Anyway, I still haven't worked up the courage to go to French, but I have just been put on a 'progressive' report (I mean, why couldn't they just say "REPORT FOR THE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED GIRL WHO DOESNT ATTEND LESSONS AND SPENDS HER WHOLE DAY AT SCHOOL SMOKING ON THE ROOF OR MINDLESSLY PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES/CHECKING HER FACEBOOK OBSESSIVELY TO SEE IF SHE HAS FRIENDS YET!", I would have rathered that than 'progressive', fuck it's like being called 'special' because you can't speak), which means I have to get all lessons signed off or I'm out. Unfortunately, the school has no inkling that I haven't attended French in about 4 months, and they are going to get a mighty shock when Mr. I-Don't-Get-Laid-Enough-So-I-am-Going-To Assert-What-Little-Authority-I-Have-On-Teenage-Girls-Who-Speak-More-French-Than-Me writes on my 'progressive' report just this.

WE INTERRUPT THIS BORING BITCHING ABOUT A SELFISH TEENAGER TO BRING YOU A SERVICE ANOUNCEMENT OF NEXT TO NO USE (when is a service anouncement ever any use??): NIV OPPENHAIM IS A GOD!

Anyway, so F.A.B and I have been planning our campaign, and it's pretty much set, we just need a sponsor... M and Aardvark say they will sponsor us, but we need to have a picture of them on every poster, MORAL DILEMNA. And speaking of dilemma, she's been acting really distant. I kind of thought we were best friends, but the first time I've seen her in a month would've been today and she's blown me off for M (and probably panth), I mean fair enough - if I hadn't told her about a WEEK in advance - but come on, how can we be friends if we never see each other, isn't that a bit dumb? (actually she is seeing me, all is forgiven)

Oh, as you can probably tell, M and I have made peace, but the war still rages on between me and Panth (okay, so I wouldn't call it a war, since I actually have no hostile feelings towards her) I saw her the other day in Central, actually. It was a little weird... like nothing had happened, until we started talking. She was like "CASSI!" and for a minute I forgot we weren't friends, but then I remembered and it got awkward fast... :(. Well I kind of miss her, so I don't know what to do, whatcha think readers?

So, yesterday, went to go see Muffin and his band perform their EXCELLENT gig at The Vine (for only about 10 minutes I am afraid) with Box Box and felt very awkward with all those moshing christians and sat on the side haha. We also had an excellent dinner at the Dot Cod (I left Box Box there waiting half an hour, having an awkward conversation with my father, sorry Box...:) where I had clam linguini and scampi - everyone should eat those two things there (or the scallops, which are amazing when they are in season).

Today I am off to photoshoot Ho and Pie throw paint at each other in their underwear! YAY! More later mi amigos!

1 comment:

  1. I'm freaked out, never going again, unless the love of my life is there.
    Shit.
    -Box Box

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Do you like green eggs and ham?