Hey ho!
Sunday was a pretty good day. 'Woke up fairly late - probably due to my prolonged hangover - and headed to lunch where I had some delightful oysters and fish 'n' chips at Frog Faced Fish - they went together better then it sounds. After this I skidaddled to work with the new guy, C (probably perfect for RWP, fairly cute but has facial peircings which i'm not big on) in Clearwater Bay. NIGHTMARE PARTY, rich Indians (though I am, as a whole very fond of the indian race holla, sgibit and dv) who were tres unresponsive. We started early AND gave them 40 minutes extra PLUS a second person for free and they STILL couldn't tip us (the guy actually asked me for 50 dollars change - I am not remotely impressed since they own several office blocks in TST so they can blatently afford to tip us 50 bucks, come on man!). I ate a bit, but the food wasnt mind-blowing so C and I headed for a beer somewhere in Hang Hau - he is very gentlemanly as he bought me one which I was impressed by. Then I got home, went to sleep... only to be woken up by my dear mama at 1:30 because she was in a pickled state. Through her slurring I just about deciphered WHY she had woke me up, and this is because she finally got the email from school about my friday for skiving philo. OH CAN I HEAR YOU SAY SHIT? And she found out about me sneaking out last night. You know what the thing is about my mother? She completely turns things against me as well as herself, which is completely ridiculous as she always complains about how she is paying for my school fees and I don't do any work. WHY DON'T I DO MY WORK? BECAUSE I AM SO FUCKING TIRED IN THE MORNING (also I hate school, but that is beside the point). Anyway to cut a long story short I want to move out ASAP as soon as I get me some Dzz. So I slept in this morning, and lolopped my way to school at around 9:15 which made me miss part of English which was quite disconcerting as it's my favourite subject. :(. Now I am sitting next to DV right now and I have the uneasy feeling he is about to turn off my computer so tata for now!
LOVE YOU!
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment