Island School Gossip Girl...
I am not sure if you heard, Island School has a new Gossip Girl. I was so amused by this when I heard as I found it nice not to be targeted by this sort of thing. Apparently it's a lot of fun talking about me, or at least there is no gossip over there, because look at the text the Island School kids all received this afternoon
"We have all head about C.T infamous clit piercing but we were never sure if it was really true. M.V. was kind enough to check for us during a night of steamy alone time and sure enough there is no explicit jewellery to speak of. Well, someone was bound to find out in the end. Xoxo GG"
COME ON PEOPLE, get over the old news. Talk about something new for a change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



this is like back to the xanga timesss
ReplyDelete