So for once I was actually contemplating NOT updating, I KNOW! QUELLE HORREUR!
So where do I start? I think with Friday probably.
So, most of you will probably find this HILARIOUS but me and Fresh Air Buddie are running for student council. Yes you read correctly, and you better fucking vote for us because we are awesome (I REALLY need to do something political so I can do politics at uni :) ) and cus if you don't you know I'll beat the crap out of you.
I was in detention on friday, which you all know is not unusual (though it is the first of it's kind at KGV!) and all I did was colour in my nails a funny shade of purple which I found and stole in lost property. Everytime the teacher walked in I had to pretend to be doing something productive (who says coloring in your nails is not productive?) and pretend to work.. Hai, I hate Fridays.
'Got the bus home - cus I'm poor - and met two delightful Lebanese twins who go to my school (I rudely interrpted their conversation, demanding to know what language they spoke, and they were oh so gracious about it, unlike normal people who react violently when I randomly accosted them) and speaking to them was far more amusing then trying to struggle through John Stuart Mill's On Liberty (ONE of the most tiring books in the world).
Went home, showered and stuffs, went to my Daddy's house for dinner with a slight detour to balaika's for ONE drink and had a nice chat with Herbert, the delightful bartender.
Saturday morning was woken up too early for my liking (11:00) because C had come over to tutor my brother and I maths. 'Had a little trouble with simultaneous equations but other than that it went fine. For lunch, C and I went to Taco Loco (classy?) and talked for two hours about random things (Obama, social cliques, women's rights, the Israeli Palestinian conflict among thenm) and then I hopped to the office to do my accounts.
'Got home with just 1 hour to get ready, LEAPT into the bath and hurried out to Blue Bar to meet M, this plan failed as blue bar seemed to be shut, so we re-arranged to meet at Buddha Lounge (also shut) and finally rendez-vous'd at Balalaika's (Why sdo we only hangout at bars beginning with "B"?). 'Said hi to Herbert, had a jaeger bomb and a corona and proceeded to go to Azure at the top of the LKF hotel, where I had yet another jaegerbomb, two vodka redbulls and three glasses of wine. Then I met C (M ditched me for dinner) at Balalaika's (I spend a hell of a lot of time in that place...) and we had a beer before exiting to meet Tami et al, for M's CNY party.
Got there and they weren't letting people in without ID so C and I reckoned we'd give it a try, him being 19 and everything, and we got in just fine. Once in there, not wanting to sit with people I knew, I steered C over to a group of random looking people and our night started! Long story short, I got steadily drunker and sluttier (more slutty than usual, can you believe it?) and I wound up home by 1:30 like the good gilr who obeys curfew does...
DID NOT FEEL GREAT THIS MORNING, but last night was kind of fun. Oh except for the fact M and Panther aren't talking to me. Panther and I had a HUGE fight in the VIP room about the whole gossip girl thing. The funny thing is, I was sure I'd told her and she made the strangest comment to me, "You always do this, Cassi"
I am not going into this, because getting revenge via blog is really truly pathetic. In fact I don't want revenge at all in fact as she is one of my best friends.
But com'on Panth, you and me both know that ain't right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



i wish i knew more who was who and like, what the fuck was actually going on, but nonetheless...fairly entertaining. HAHA. there, here's the comment. oh wait, we weren't supposed to tell. whoops.
ReplyDelete